- Le Voyageur operates as an independent tour organiser within Madagascar.
- A non refundable 10% deposit is required for confirmation of your booking, plus the full amount for the domestic flights. This is to be paid directly either into our bank account in Madagascar, at the BMOI Bank, Ankorondrano, 101 Antananarivo, Madagascar, SWIFT/BIC Code: BMOIMGMG, IBAN MG46 0000 4000 0402 0205 0018 332, Le Voyageur, Antananarivo.
Or Euro account via Le Voyageur Tourism Consulting Ltd, Reckholdernstrasse 63, CH 8590 Romanshorn SWIFT/ BIC: POFICHBEXXX, IBAN CH62 0900 0000 9193 0750 9 at Postfinance AG bank, Mingerstrasse 20, CH-3030 Bern. Please allow 10 days for to clear. All transfer fees are your responsibility.
Complete payment must reach us before your arrival (Please take into account the time it takes to transfer fees). Or can be paid in cash upon your arrival by prior arrangement.
Please note that we reserve the right to adapt our tariffs, should there be a heavy fluctuation of more than 10% in the exchange rate between Euro/Dollar and the local currency Ariary, and/or in fuel prices, between our first offer and the billing
- All reservations will be cancelled if the deposit is not received within 15 days of agreement. Charges for last minute cancellations are as follows
- Cancellation up to 30 days before arrival: payment of 10% of the total bill.
- Cancellation up to 15 days before arrival: payment of 20% of the total bill.
- Cancellation up to 5 days: payment of 50% of the total bill.
- Cancellation up to 1 day: payment of 75% of the total bill
- No Show: Payment of 90% of the total bill
- The cancellation must arrive before 17:00h local time in Madagascar on a working day (Mon to Fri), otherwise the next working day will be considered as cancellation arrival. Cancellation per phone is possible but must be followed by a written cancellation, mentioning with whom it has been cancelled by phone already and on what date/time.
If the services that we provide for you are mainly hotel reservations, we reserve the right to apply other cancellation fees, as some of the hotels charge us already 45 days before arrival 100% cancellation fees.
If a group of 2 people or more has confirmed the trip and one or several persons cancel at 1 day or less before arrival date, we’ll have to either apply higher cancelation fees or the other participants have to pay more. If we’ve made domestic flight reservations for the clients upon firm bookings, they might be non –refundable. We recommend to the clients to make a cancellation insurance.
- If Le Voyageur has to buy flight tickets (domestic or international) for the customers, we’ll apply the airline’s regulation concerning a cancellation, and also apply other rules for payment.
- LE VOYAGEUR will confirm all hotel reservations and domestic flights with Air Madagascar, Tsaradia or Madagasikara Airways.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by an agent of LE VOYAGEUR and will receive all the necessary hotel vouchers, flight tickets and other travel documents if needed and agreed upon.
- LE VOYAGEUR accepts responsibility to supply all agreed services, e.g. car rental, entrance fees etc.
- In the event of disruption, cancellation or changes caused by events outside our control, LE VOYAGEUR will do it’s best to organise an equivalent alternative program. We are unable to offer a reimbursement in these circumstances. Also any additional costs incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer decides to interrupt the tour during the trip for whatever reasons (health, business, family affairs) etc. LE VOYAGEUR can’t reimburse any part of the tour. If the customer decides to change the itinerary of the tour after it was already firmly booked, we reserve us the right to charge a supplementary handling fee, besides additional costs that might occur for the changed itinerary. Le Voyageur cannot be held responsible and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to personal property or valuables. We highly recommend that you take out insurance against such eventualities.
- Please be aware that the hotel standard in Madagascar is not the same as in Europe or the USA. We cannot be held responsible for this. If there should be any complaints about hotels or local serviceproviders during the tour, you have to inform the hotel or service provider immediately and they’ll resolve the problem. If they can’t resolve it, clients and the hotel or service provider must inform Le Voyageur immediately. All complaints made later can’t be accepted. We cannot be held responsible for services that clients book directly on site with local providers.
- In case of dispute, we will attempt to come to a mutually agreeable conclusion in a diplomatic and friendly way. Failing this, law court is Antananarivo. Antananarivo, Jan. 2019